Grass covered, thank you!
A quick thanks to all who offered to help with the grass! We feel very blessed to be surrounded by such love and support. Last night, I was feeling a little stressed by some of the household tasks for which I am under-prepared. Kevin has always been the resident handy-man, groundskeeper, jar-opener, and spider killer. I clean things, manage appointments, drive places, and make sure we eat everyday. It has been a comfy division of responsibility that has worked well for us. So as Kevin's disease progresses and I imagine myself having to wield a power tool or update software, I break into a cold sweat. Last night was one of those moments, but Kevin reminded me that sometimes, God "speaks"... by sending people. And then as if to drive home the point, I awoke this morning to a shower of texts and emails from you all. 💗
Comments
Post a Comment