Help me help others helping others!
This is a quick sidetrack. I will fill in more details in subsequent posts about my friends, with whom I collaborate. One of them is Shawn Sexton. I actually knew him during my time working for The University of Notre Dame. I'll keep this very short.
I don't usually pass these kinds of things on. But since I have a personal connection to John Sexton's father, Shawn, I thought I might make an exception. Especially since I am helping beta test their project. Here is part of the message I got from Shawn, where he explains...
John and the LifeDrive team are representing Notre Dame at the ACC InVenture Prize competition at Florida State University this week. You can help them by voting for the People's Choice award by texting "ND" to 415-965-7445 between now and March 30th. Information about all of the teams can be found at https://www.accinventureprize.com/teamsThanks! Tell all your friends.
Comments
Post a Comment